INFO (Do not buy from this)
All my commission funds will go toward paying for new art supplies, they are not used for extra pocket money or games. I do accept points, because they can be changed into money. (I haven't set up for PayPal yet, but will properly do soon).
I have a very strong work ethic, and I put a lot of time into my drawings (some of you may not see it, because I'm a "beginner". But compares to the hours I put into each drawings and what an average person earns working minimum wage, these prices are far lower.
BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:
1. Check out my gallery. It doesn't take a genius to understand that I'm not a professional artist - I have things I do not draw well ( Animals, background/environment etc.. I am still learning.) But, I will draw them if you ask me to - I will honestly put my utmost effort into it.. but don't expect the outcome to be as good as something I'm good at drawing.
2. I will draw anything. And I said ANYTHING. I might not like drawing it, I may not be good at drawing it, but if you ask, I will try my best.
3. All commissions are made traditionally, I can use pencil, marker, watercolours. I just started practicing digital art, so in the near future I might be able to do digital commissions. When it's finished I'll scan it, in the highest resolution my printer is capable of doing.
4. All commissions are given in digital-art form. (.jpg, .psd, .png, .gif .... whatever you prefer). If you want the original piece, you'll have to pay for shipping yourself.
5. I reserve the right to turn down commissions.
6. I reserve the right to post your commission in my gallery.
7. All payments MUST be made before I will begin to work on your image. My time isn't free. If I choose not to finish your commission, I will refund your payment. If you receive your commission and don't like it, we will discuss it.
8. All commissions will come with a digital watermark or signature (probably signature) somewhere on the image.
9. You may do whatever you wish with your commissioned image as long as you do not remove the signature, and credit to the artist (!me!) is given wherever it is posted.
10. I will try my best to finish commissions in a timely manner, and with the utmost effort I am capable of.
HOW TO COMMISSION:
- Send me a note here on DA, with "COMMISSION" in the subject line, detailing the type of commission you want, and any pertinent details to what you want in the image. (be as detailed as possible please!)
- I will then confirm that you understand the price of the commission and have read the entirety of this.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them, I don't mind answering them, and I want both of us to be clear on the commission process before any transactions are made.
- Visual aids are helpful if you have a certain pose, hairstyle, or clothing you want in the image or if you have reference images of your character, but they aren't required. !!! I DO PREFER IF YOU HAVE A REFERENCE OF SOME KIND, SO IT HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT !!!
- Once I receive the payment, I'll make a sketch and I'll send a pic to you, so you can verify and add any changes. Then I'll start on the piece and check in with my progress on a daily basis and fix it along the way to your specifications.
- When it's done I'll send you the final picture through DA, Insta, FB, e-mail, Text, etc. However you want it.
A "sketch" for me, is a fully detailed piece, and takes a lot of time.
The only reason I call it a sketch, is because it's only made with pencils.
It takes a lot of time for me to make a piece with watercolours.
1. I have to make a sketch (very detailed)
2. Then trace it to some good paper.
3. Add watercolours.
4. Line the piece.
5. Add highlight details
Well it's coloured with markers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯